Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Love a Parade



After all the craziness of the final game, which took 50 hours of real time to complete, the Philadelphia Phillies are World Series champions! You really have to be here and be from here to get a sense of how big this is for the city of Philadelphia. With all the big problems in this country and all over the world, it's important to remember that it's still just a game, but we still can allow ourselves a moment to savor the victory.

Alex, Annie, and I will be down at the parade, riding the wave of good feelings along with the rest of the people of Philadelphia. See you there. I'll be the one in the Phillies cap.

2 comments:

lookinaroundbob said...

Great Blog - Nice interview- You may be able to write faster than I read. Its a little scary-keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I’m Reneese and I’m working at a company interested in website and blog advertising. I have seen your site’s potential for advertising and I believe that our client’s business would be well suited for link placement in your site. Our client’s business offers services with home furnishings and home improvement; also its conducive information would be of great assistance to your readers.
Let me know if you are indeed interested. Please get back to me (reneese.mackey777@gmail.com) with your name and URL address so I can send you further details.
Looking forward to do business with you.

Sincerely,
Reneese Mackey